Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!



School is out and summer is in. I am not yet sure how to entertain my self for the entire summer. Although If I make the All-Star Little League team I will have a bunch to do. This baseball season I played Catcher, Shortshtop and I pitched a little bit. I am not sure that I will make the team. I'm not sure because the way people get picked for All-Stars is that other players pick from a list of names; and not really dependent on playing ability.




But if I don't get picked for the team I will go to Scout camp for a week up in northern Arizona. The last time I went to Geronimo it rained a lot and we had a great campsite. We were up on a hill so the view was great, but taking the gear up and down the trail was a tough job.



As you might have known, my birthday was a few days ago. I had a great party with my cousins from Tempe. We went to Fiddlesticks for the whole day. There was hardly anyone there so we got to go on as many rides as we wanted to. We also went mini-golfing; and I won by 3 strokes. My summer started out great and it will stay this way (hopefully) for the rest of the summer.




RyAn GaRdNeR




No comments: