Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baseball

Hey, this is Ryan. This is only my second post so hopefully it won't stink. OK, I am on a baseball team. We are doing really good. We won 3 times and lost only once. We beat one of our teams by the mercy rule (It means that we can call the game if we get 10 more runs than the other team) We also won by 8 runs in my last game. It felt really good.

If you click on the picture it pops up larger. That way you can see the beautiful face I am making. You can also see the tendons in my arm stretching. COOL!!I am usually playing in centerfield. I like to play short-stop, second base, and centerfield. My coach let me be the catcher the last game. I was really good a while ago so I think that he will let me catch some more. My final position that I am good at is Pitcher. I am only pitching at 45 mph. It seems quite fast, but I have seen people as old as I am pitching at 60 mph. It was amazing. I am only pitching 45 mph. but nobody can seem to get good hits off of me. They usually only get a slow grounder and get thrown out at first. I hope to talk/type to you again.

Sincerely

Ryan

2 comments:

Kellie said...

The women will be flocking. The next Oral Hershiser. (I don't know if I spelled that correctly or not.)

courtney's blog said...

Hia Ryan this is courtney your(supposibly) favorite cuzin =D nice post it was cool hope i can see u all soon (hope u don't mind this) little buddy i just can't stop smiling while typing this, i guess cuz it kind of feels like i'm talking to a computer and you. L.O.L. look up my site well i don't have many posts like my twin i only have 1 more than you, and i don't have any music for now. well love ya MWAA (i kissed u) tell ur parents and sisters i kissed them 2 =D bya fav cuzin!