Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3


Bonjour bloggers...this is Megan. Last night, at midnight, my dad and I went and saw the very first screening of High School Musical 3. It officially opens on Friday so the theater couldn't show it until 12:01 am on Thursday evening. I have to go to a young womens retreat all weekend and wouldn't get to go see it until next week. I was bummed. So my dad took me to the midnight showing. I had never been to a show at 12:00 midnight before...let alone during the school week. I might sound like a total nerd but it was really good. And Zac Efron was very cute. The theater had about 150 other crazy fans as well (mostly girls - big surprise...not). We all screamed when Zac did something cute on screen...which was often.
Scharpay wore too much make-up. But, I liked how her character developed throughout the show.
I am not going to give too much away. But, if you want more juicy details just text or e-mail me and I will reveal all.
Overall, I give this movie 2 thumbs up!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Megan, you are so awesome! I have never done that either. I was always going to go to a midnight screening of Harry Potter but never have. Maybe when the next one comes out I will do it!! We love you!

Kellie said...

Your Dad must really love you. So I am a big fan of High School Musical, they always have the best dancing. So I guess some of the new people in this movie are from Utah and they were on the news this morning, I thought of you. Also it is crazy, have you ever seen the R.M. that church movie. Well the big Tongan on there "HummaHummaNukaNukaAupaWhaAh" He is the news caster for the local news here. Funny Huh? Have fun this weekend.
Kellie

Kim said...

I just got back from taking Erin and Nicci to HSM 3, I let them stay home from school, they were so excited! We all loved it, they thought it was better than the first 2. It's cool to see that everybody takes turns posting. You'll have to check out Erin's blog, she loves doing it. She's on the list on my blog if you want to check it out. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Love,
aunt kim