Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sports

Hello Y'all,

Its Ryan comin' to you from my house!!! I am involved in many sports. I am currently in Baseball, Basketball, and Track & Field. In baseball I am playing Little League and I got drafted by the Diamondbacks. We have had about 3 practices. We have Jay Bell's son on our team and Jay Bell is helping coach us. We arereally lucky. In Basketball I am a guard. It is hard to get shots up because everyone is taller than me. In Track & Field I do the Discus, Long Jump, and the High Jump. I am not the best but it is still fun to compete.
If any one has any advice, I will gladly accept it.

It is going to be a busy spring! Maybe I should quit school :)

1 comment:

M&L said...

I am not so sure about quitting school, but it sounds like you are on the fast track to a sports scholarship for college! I wish I was athletic, I mean if one Gardner can do it then I should be able to also, right? haha