Friday, December 21, 2012

Volleyball

Bonjour fellow blog readers, lately I have been into volleyball. I had the opportunity of playing in a beach volleyball tournament! It was the weekend of Thanksgiving. The team consisted of me, and three other friends. We had a ton of fun, and we should have won second place! But the director of the tournament wasn't very trustworthy and he kept changing the rules for the team he liked. Luckily, my amazing father who is great at arguing helped us lose fairly. I guess the only good thing of the tournament was that I got a t-shirt out of it!

Now I am on another team with my friends. We are pretty good, we have only had two games, but we have won one and lost the other. This season my dad isn't coaching, which is sad. This coach is good... but it's his first time so he is just learning how to coach. But I am having a great time, and learning a lot. By the time I am 16 I'll be in the Olympics. Just kidding ;)

No comments: