Friday, December 21, 2012

First Semester of College

First semester of college? Done!  What a crazy four months it has been. Living away from my family and "on my own" was definetly a growing experience. I put "living on my own" in quotes because I was always surrounded by family in Thatcher, and my 13 other roommates. Can I just say, living with 13 girls at once can be the most frustrating, exciting, stressful, interesting experience of your life? Not bad per say, just interesting.... :) And it seems everyone in Thatcher is obsessed with marriage! I don't understand it at all! Let me set the record straight, I am NOT getting married now, or anytime soon (Despite my Pinterest boards.)  I am going to get my teaching degree, THEN maybe think about marriage.

Besides, I'm having too much fun dating. Those EAC boys plan some wild dates. I think the most random date we did was one my friend and I planned. We set up a scavenger hunt around campus, and had the boys find different supplies for a picnic. Then they met us at the park for the picnic. The plan was to fly kites and play games at the park, but it started pouring rain. So we no kite flying but we stayed out and just played in the rain.

All in all, I love college. I love Thatcher. It's been one big party, and a experience I would never trade for anything in the world.

No comments: