Since I am an 8th grader at a Public school, I learn a lot of wisdom from my peers. I want to share some of this wisdom with you.
1. Don't do drugs. Especially in the school bathroom because you will be caught, and suspended, as I have witnessed.
2. Have a wide circle of friends. So when one group turns on you, you have lots of other people to go to.
3.Be confident. Everyone loves someone who is proud of who they are.
4. Be yourself. The grass isn't always green on the other side.
5. Smile. Everyone loves a happy camper.
6. If you're going to get in trouble, make it a big thing.
7. Flirt with boys.
8. A lot.
9. Singing and playing piano is actually cool, so do it!
10. Be creative because life is better with art.
11. Don't let anyone tell you how to live your life. besides your parents. ALWAYS LISTEN TO THEM!
12. Make memories, time flies and you'll never be in 8th grade again. Unless you get held back... but we'll hope for the best.
13. Always listen to your parents. They know everything!
14. Take Pictures because you will have many once in a life time experiences.
15. HAVE FUN!!