Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amazing

OK, I am Ryan, it is my first blog so hopefully it will not stink. I am involved in many activities. I am on a Baseball team. I just had my second practice and I think that our team is very good. I am also in the school play; "Legend of Sleepy Hollow". I am farmer Stuyvesant if any of you know him. I am going to the first rehearsal tomorrow Monday, Sept 15. I am also singing in front of the entire Priesthood of the stake tonight. I am singing "Army of Helaman" a great primary song. I am nervous because, when I was playing Charlie in "Willy Wonka" I could move around and laugh, in church I can't and I have to be serious. Well I guess that I will talk to you all again.
Sincerely
Ryan

1 comment:

Dan said...

how did the singing go? when is the play? you will have to tell us all about it! it sounds like alot of fun!

- Holli

ps. you don't stink at all well maybe a little after baseball practice. lol