Saturday, September 27, 2008

Broken Toe

Aloha people of earth and beyond! Once again it is every ones favorite person Megan here to tell y'all about my awesome life! So a week ago I was so psyched to go to an audition for a school show! The day before I felt that I had rocked the audition so I was pretty confident. So my mom dropped me off in front of the stairs and I saw my friends so I ran to catch up. As I was running up the steps though I slipped forward. Yes I know, I know only I could fall going up a flight of stairs. Anyway at the time I didn't feel anything. Just a bump on my shin. So after I got all my laughter out of my system my friends helped me up and we went into auditions. As I started walking around the room though I noticed my big toe started hurting like crazy! It swelled about 3 sizes too big! And that day the director just had to call me up repeatedly! So I was limping all over the place and by the end of the hour I already had a new nick name. Crippled. Oh well. When my mom picked me up my toe was really red and big. We were going to go to another football game that night but of course i couldn't maneuver the treacherous bleachers with my toe so me and the young ones stayed home while my parents went out. I was a lazy blob on Saturday. My dad picked me up some chick flicks and I just watched those all day. Cam and Ry were my little helper monkeys all day so that was nice. Then I got crutches but those hurt like crazy! I'm still sore. Oh well. That's all for now. We have a busy day of baseball and a barbecue. Never forget, that Life Is Good At The Gardner's!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hey Megan, or should we call you crippled :-) I hope you start to feel better, although to me that would be nice to stay home and watch chick flicks all day!

Dan said...

ha ha ha ... i know how you feel when you say you fell UP stairs i have 3 little stairs in front of my house and i freaquntly do the same thing, however with a little more grace considering i haven't brokenany bones yet! ;o }

Dan said...

ps. this is holli