Tuesday, September 30, 2008

volleyball game ;]


Hi its me Cameron again. I am playing volleyball and my daddy is the coach. On the 20th we had our first game. We didn't keep score for the first game. We did for the second. For the first game I honestly have to say that my team won.

There are only two teams so we play the same team every week. My two friends who were in kindergarten with me are on the other team and I love them sooooo much.

For the second game we kept score just for fun and the first game the other team one the first two games and we one the last game. This Saturday we are playing so lets hope we win.

Our team name is the Firecrackers. Go Firecrackers!!
I . I
U

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow Cameron, you look so grown up in that picture. And you can't be getting older becuase I'm not! Good luck on your games!!!

Kellie said...

The boys have the muscles the teachers have the brains Cameron has the sexy legs and everyone wins the game!

M&L said...

Woo Woo look at that stance! You go V-ball girl! And im sure that Kevin Jonas will stop playing hard to get here soon. Boys...can't live with them, never want to live without them! Seriously, who else would we look cute for?