Saturday, December 13, 2008

Broken Finger


Merry Christmas - this is Cameron! On Monday, I was at recess and I fell with my pinky finger bent backwards and my friend was on top of me. OUCH! It hurt like crazy. Then I went to lunch and I looked at my pinky and was very confused. It was swelling up so I went to the nurse and she gave me an ice pack for my pinky. After school I went to the doctor and he was smashing my finger and it hurt really bad and he didn't think it was broken but he set up an appointment for a x - ray in 24 hours if it was still swollen. It was so I got an x-ray and the girl couldn't figure out if it was broken either. So the next day they called us and said it was broken. Lucky me. They put a half cast on my arm and that's what I have on right now.


It was tough typing this with only 9 fingers. My dad doesn't think that I will be able to open any presents on Christmas - so he says he is not going to get me anything.


Have a Merry Christmas. I hope you all get something good.

1 comment:

G-ma Woods said...

Oh, sweet Cameron, How sad! Let's hope that you can still open your presents on Christmas morning. Can you still pet your kitty?..or does she have a fit when you reach out with your cast? Have a great Christmas morning!