Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pinky Update

This is Cameron. I am getting really tired of my tired of my hand being in a half cast. The wrap comes off a couple of times a day (maybe that is because I mess with it constantly - I don't know). It is getting kind of annoying.

Last week my mom took me to the doctor to see if I could quit wearing the cast. He took another X-ray. Unfortunately, my pinky is not healing as fast as it should. You can see on the X-ray that there is a small piece of bone that is not attached to the rest of the hand. That is the problem that we are trying to fix.

The bottom line is that I am going to have to continue to wear the cast for another couple of weeks. Oh well - I just wish I had a wrap that is pink!

1 comment:

Harry_the_Hand said...

Don't break your pinky in the knuckle next time, it will heal much faster. At least they didn't have to slice open your hand and screw it together like they did me.....