Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cameron at Girl's Camp


Hi,  Cameron here, so this summer was a blast!  One of my highlights was Girls Camp. It was my first time going to camp. I had so much fun.  We did a lot at camp, like rotations which was really fun. For one rotation we went on the zip-line. It was great.  When we would fly by the group that was on the ground would shoot marshmallows at us. For another rotation we played capture the flag with a water balloon in the middle of the woods.  That was really fun, too.
Since I was a first year we had to go on a hike. The hike was supposed to be a thirty minute hike just up and down a mountain. Sadly, the leaders got lost. The thirty minute hike turned into a three hour trek. We got so lost we ended up in a whole different campsite!  I think my favorite part of camp was the food. The cooks were amazing. I am so glad I got the opportunity to go to camp this year and I am really looking forward to next year.

No comments: