Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ryan's summer fun


Hey there guys, this is Ryan.  It’s been a while since we last chatted. A lot has happened, I went on vacation, school started back up and my parents got a Jeep that they let me drive! First off, my summer vacation was amazing! I went on a week-long cruise to Cabo San Lucas Mexico and Puerto Vallarta -- too much fun! We went Scuba Diving and zip lining as well.  After we got back from the cruise I went on a Man-cation; basically a man adventure for a week. We went camping in Sedona, Arizona. As part of this Man-venture we went cliff jumping, paintballing, off roading, golfing and hiking.  My favorite part of the trip was by far paintballing.  We found a really cool paintballing arena already set up out in the desert.  We all got guns and had a blast shooting our church leaders.  They weren’t as good as we were so we had to switch teams halfway through just to make it fair.
After getting back from that vacation we started school the next day.   I am now a Junior in High School and this summer I got my drivers licence.  So, now I can drive to school, but there’s only one problem, no car.  I made a PowerPoint for my parents in an attempt to convince them to get a Jeep. I showed them all the used Jeeps in the local area. We looked around and found a yellow one not too far away.  They bought it and it made me so happy!!  I love it so much, it’s a stick shift. I had to learn how to drive stick, which was not too difficult but I did have my fair share of stalls. My record was stalling six times during one green light!  Hah beat that. Anyways, I miss you all! I hope to get together soon and party it up J

No comments: